This active classroom environment engages bodies, hands, minds and imaginations with abundant opportunities to move, explore and discover new experiences, while forming a foundation for later learning.
- Music and Movement: A safe space to jump, dance and develop gross-motor skills
- Reading Center: This cozy inviting area provides plenty of books, puppets, comfortable seating and writing materials.
- Art Center: Designed for investigation and expression this area offers a variety of art supplies, observation tools, and sensory materials.
- Dramatic Play: This is an interactive center where children work and play together with homelike materials, such as play food, dress-up clothes, baby dolls, and housekeeping items.
- Blocks and Math: Children experiment and try new ways of doing things, while working with their hands, using blocks, trucks, puzzles and more.
- "Quiet Space": A safe, quiet place in the classroom for children to relax by themselves and spend some quality alone time, as needed.