Children learn to work with others, follow directions, self-regulate, follow routines, and develop self-help skills.
- Art and Sensory: The center offers the opportunity for children to create and express themselves through free art experiences, plus sensory exploration.
- Math and Science: Children explore and investigate the world around them, while learning to sort, classify, count, order, measure and manipulate a variety of materials.
- Blocks and Manipulatives: Children will understand how to use different materials to construct, create, and learn how things fit and work together.
- Reading Center: This is a quiet space to relax, read books, tell stories, use puppets, and explore writing materials and concepts.
- Music and Movement: Children will get a chance to work on gross motor skills, coordination, and spatial awareness, while using their energy in a positive way.
- Dramatic Play: Children will have to use their imagination to play different roles and relate to real-life experience, while pretending and working together.