Babies feel safe, secure and happy in our infant childcare room. Trusting and caring teachers bond and develop relationships with the babies.
In the KIDS INC. infant program, children are provided with:
- Nurturing classroom environments
- Educational toys and stimulating activities
- Exclusive milestone-based curriculum
- Immersive learning experiences
Our classroom offers a warm, secure environment where infants receive personal, individualized attention and care. The stimulating classroom environment helps form a foundation for later learning, offering three main focus areas:
Expectations for Moving Up to Crawler Classroom:
- Calm Area: Reading books, telling stories, and having conversations
- Exploration Area: Exploring colors, textures and sounds to help stimulate cognitive growth
- Movement Area: Exploring balance, coordination, and gross motor skills to entice movement and strengthen arms and legs.
Be mobile: Scooting, crawling, pulling up on objects. We base this decision on individual mobility and development.
Our mobile infant classroom offers an open door to discovery. The children will experience a safe area for exploration, while learning to crawl, stand and walk.
KIDS INC Partners with Brightwheel to Keep You Up-To-Date on Your Child's Day and Development. Contact Us to Learn More.
- Movement Area: Exploring balance, coordination, and gross motor skills
- Cozy Area: Reading books, telling stories, and having conversations
- Exploration Area: Manipulating objects and interacting with material
- Communication: Basic American Sign Language